- Be sure to use durable boxes designed especially for moving and storage. You can purchase moving boxes in our main office.
- Pack heavy objects, such as books, in smaller boxes for easier lifting.
- Clothing that ordinarily hangs in a closet should be packed in a wardrobe carton. This will help keep them in good condition.
- Fill boxes completely to allow boxes to be stacked without collapsing.
- Furniture, mattresses and box springs should be covered to protect them from dust and damage.
- Any items that you might need should be packed in last, so that they can be accessed easily
- Label your boxes so that it will be easier to identify items.